• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeeeekkkkkkk

OMG!!!:censored: :censored: :evil: :evil: :evil: I cant believe those pix!! How can people do that!! If they cant be bothered to take em to a vet they shouldnt be allowed to have em!!:evil: :evil: :censored:

Im sorry but i dont believe that those 'after' pics were taken a week after treatment. their fur has grown back & everything. thats not possible!!:shock:
r.e. the poor buns though....that ear canker looked horrible:?

Because people are people, lazy and selfish in lot of cases. And afterall, it's only a rabbit. Why bother spending money when you can buy a new one?

That is :censored: :censored: :censored: disgusting! I don't believe in the death penalty, but i'm starting to think it would come in handy :twisted:

I also made the mistake of looking at this over my lunch, not good :?

Well I've not eaten in hours and this still turned my stomach! That is appalling! Poor bunnies! I'd never let my darlings get into that state! I'd go to the vets and even take on a day job as well as my night one to afford it if I had to!

GOOD! Here's a lowdown. Poory bunnies in terrible states that if you saw up for adoption people would be fighting over just to get them medical attention and somewhere safe. Very bad images.

Back