• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CheekytikkI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
ey up!

Where did you get your lovely cage from? I can't find any on ebay :(

Last edited:
:lol: i do love my cage but did wonder about selling it to get a bit of maney and just letting the buns have a bed and a tray (i was annoyed at the time as it was the second time in a week a bunny had got wedged behind it :roll: ) but i think it would be about £30 just on postage!! :shock: and as you can get them for £100 or so new i didnt see the point :( .......anyone got any spare cash?

:lol: i do love my cage but did wonder about selling it to get a bit of maney and just letting the buns have a bed and a tray (i was annoyed at the time as it was the second time in a week a bunny had got wedged behind it :roll: ) but i think it would be about £30 just on postage!! :shock: and as you can get them for £100 or so new i didnt see the point :( .......anyone got any spare cash?

Yes I've got loads, how much would you like ;)

p.s sell it sell it sell it. I'll make you an offer I'll buy it for £2.50 and I won't charge you any extra for postage as long as you pay for it. :D

ummmm well if you are offereing a few grand would be nice, get myself a nice new van with fitted cages and maybe a nice caravan for shows......well if you are buying, a cottage in the country with a few acres would go down well too :D tell you what you buy me those and i will accept your £2.50! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

ummmm well if you are offereing a few grand would be nice, get myself a nice new van with fitted cages and maybe a nice caravan for shows......well if you are buying, a cottage in the country with a few acres would go down well too :D tell you what you buy me those and i will accept your £2.50! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

DONE 8)
that sounds like bargain to me.

Back