• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Alfie and Susie

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Alfie arrived today for his date with his Mum, Jacqui to meet Susie.

Their introduction initially went very well Alfie was very persistant to make sure we all knew that his new girl friend was his and no one else. The only time they chased after each other was just before they went on their journey home as poor Susie was fed up of Alfie's advances. I think we all said that he was very persistant.

CIMG2374.jpg

CIMG2375.jpg

CIMG2376.jpg

:oops: this is what Alfie did most of the time :oops:
CIMG2377.jpg

Hopefully they will have a safe journey home without hitting the traffic.

:lol: :lol: phew some other buns getting amorous... makes me feel better

Alfie didn't know when to stop :oops: Susie was very patient with him, I just hope he doesn't continue as poor Susie was beginning to loose it with him.

She is a Tri-Colour Dutch!:D Highly scoffed at by lots of Dutch Rabbit clubs.......but I had one years ago, and I LOVED him!!!!!:D :D

:oops: :oops: :oops: Alfie knows how to show me up! But you will be pleased to hear we have had a good run home and there has been no more amourous attempts so far..............:roll: .In fact, there is a very contented look on his face and I think he's wondering where the after 'nooky' cigarettes are:lol: :lol: Thanks for your help Janice, piccies will be coming but I'm having a bit of trouble with photbucket and cant size down the images.

A couple of pics of Susie finding her way around in the tunnel....I know there's a way out somewhere............:D

DSCI0141.jpg

Boo!
DSCI0144.jpg

Oh I forgot, better go and speak to Alfie
DSCI0140.jpg

Janice is right, Susie has been very tolerant of Alfies continued advances, but I'm hoping he's used up his reserves now and they will both settle. Susie is more beautiful than her pictures show, she is gorgeous with a lovely personality to go with it! I'm a very very happy bunny mummy right now!:D :D

But you missed the cheesecake and the toffee nose. :lol: Glad Alfie has calmed down a bit. Snoopy was similar when he met Penny, but it only lasted for a day. He did not try and hump Luna, at least not here, maybe he understands that she is still a baby.

But you missed the cheesecake and the toffee nose. :lol: Glad Alfie has calmed down a bit. Snoopy was similar when he met Penny, but it only lasted for a day. He did not try and hump Luna, at least not here, maybe he understands that she is still a baby.

It was very tough knowing I was so near to both cheescake and Toffee nose, :lol: but I was worried about the traffic and wanted to make sure I was back on the return journey as close to 2pm as poss, so I could miss the Winchester congestion! If I'd not had bunnies with me, rest assured I'd have found you and your cheescake and a Toffee nose would have crept silently into the back garden:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back