• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Ending :)

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
I think Jens story officially finishes as a happy ending! She is now completely unrecognisable from the rabbit we picked up New Years Day, and she has well and truly stolen my heart. She has to be the happiest bunster I have ever met, she spends her life flopped out :D Even after the discusting life she suffered at the hands of humans, she is so so loving. More a one person bunny, but I dont mind that ;) Anyway!!! A couple of photos of my little girl ....................

BunnysinGarden021.jpg

BunnysinGarden017.jpg

BunnysinGarden014.jpg

BunnysinGarden011.jpg

BunnysinGarden001.jpg

..... Can you tell she makes me melt?!!! :oops: :oops:

She's come a long way since you took her on "temporarily":lol: She's truly amazing, and so are you for turning her around!!

She's gorgeous, I love agouti buns :love:

I don't know her story, but it sounds as if you've done a fantastic job with her. She looks like a very chilled bunster :)

She's adorable, looks so soft and sweet :angel: You've obviously done a good job wth her and given lots of TLC, she looks very happy :D

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!:D

I am LOVING that third pic......just LOOK at her little front paws.............AWWWWWW !!!!! :love:

we did all say she wasnt leaving you! :lol:
you have done an amazing job Becki - and you have shown her what it is to have a life.... no more cooped up spaces for this little girly.

Wow, she sounded like a real handful :shock: Thanks for posting that Becki.

It's a heartwarming story, to think how much she has changed - she was obviously desperate for the love and affection of a committed bunny mum ;)

You should be really proud of yourself :D

Thanks Helen :oops: She really did do the hard work herself though :love: x

EDIT: Ooh Sorry, Thank You to Sarah & Hilda too :oops: :oops: :oops: ...... and I know, Im such a rubbish fosterer :lol: BUT when a family who wanted to adopt her came to meet her, they didnt want to take her cos they said that she & thee have too closer bond!! :roll: :oops: :lol:

Last edited:
Back