• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor fudge I feel guilty !

touie

Wise Old Thumper
to put my house bunny Fudge outside in Sugarplum and Splodges shed for a couple of days while they're in the house after her op? Otherwise there's no where they can go that's away from fudge :?

Last edited:
Im not sure if the smell of another bunny would cause them to fight :? I know Trip and Scarlett have a bit of a chase when Buu or Beau have gotten too close to their run

Well it's either leave Sugarplum and splodge in the shed or bring them into the lounge. There's no where else they can go in my house as the cage is 5'x2 1/2'

I'd rather they were in so that i can keep an eye on her even if it's just for one night.

So I either leave fudge freerange in the house with Sugarplum and splodge in the cage or he'll have to go in their shed :? not sure what's the best option :?

Out of those two I would probably put Fudge in their shed for that night and just clean it with vinegar to try and get rid of the smell of him before putting the others back outside :D

If Sugarplum and Splodge are in the cage and Fudge can get up close to them they might get a bit annyed, especially is Sugarplum is recovering from her op ;)

but look at that little face, he's still sat there staring at me! I'm going to be in so much trouble when he comes in again!!!:shock:
july07083.jpg

I feel so bad now he's still sitting out in the corner of the run watching me and there's thunder and lightning :cry:

tell him he can come indoors if he is a good by, doesnt bother the other bunnies, is never naughty for his mummy again and eats lots and lots of hay.....he will probably be quite happy outside with that offer :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww por wee fella.mummy wot did i do wrong..pleeze love me..his face says it all:lol:
do you have any run panles like those on sale on site? we got some off ebay when we had oscar.its got 8 panles and theyve done the trick of keeping Bif..Bertie and the kittens off of pestering willow whilst she was recovering from being spayed.
funny my old old vets took out my kibbles front top teeth but not the bottom ones too!
she had molar dentals monthly in the end too.

i used to feed her baby food in a syringe.shed never touch recovery stuff...soft fods is best till its healed even if it means syringe feeding longer than usual..
with my buns i mix recvoery with fruit puree baby food for syringing.as long as its hip organic pear and apple i dont get complaints:lol:

space is a premium for us to..with wilow being in the rotweiler crate and bif n bertie being free range. wilow has the run of most of the lounge..the hallway..the kitchen..downstairs loo and half the staircase for her xercise every evening for several hours and she puts herself to bed...but occasions like r ecovery decree i fence her cage off for her..away from bif!:lol:
you gotta do what you gotta do...hell forgive you..eventually:lol:

Back