• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kicked in the face by a bunny!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
And it hurts!!! :lol: I was laying on the floor last night with Beau sitting right on my neck and my mum came in the room with a treat and called him :roll: He jumped off as fast as he could using my chin and now it feels all bruised and horrible :( Luckily there are no marks this morning :lol: I knew there back legs were strong but didnt realise it would hurt that much :lol:

Anyone else been kicked by their bunnies?

I shouldnt laugh but :lol:
At least your not damaged badly ..... see foods just to tempting for bunnies....
we have a huge garden and I was playing with them yesterday my mum whistled and called Isaac.... you never seen him run so fast! :lol: - why do they do it for their grandmas and not us! ? Thats what I want to know... is it cos grandmas spoil them more :lol: :roll:

No but I have had Pippa hanging off my chin :shock: after she took a dislike to my face (cant blame her really). That hurt and it was visible for a few days.

Scars arent so great when you have to explain they were caused by a rabbit :roll:

Ouch Sooz :shock: Im not feeling sorry for myself anymore :oops:

I think its because Grandmas dont take them to the vets and give them nasty medicine and stuff, they get to only do the good stuff :lol:

I think you got off lightly. I know someone whose bunny put them in casualty after attatcing themselves to their jaw and holding on (it was a giant) and he needed stitches :shock:

No but I have been kicked in the face by my horse!!! luckly she just clipped my lip and missed teeth/bones etc, I had a HUGE fat lip for a day or 2!!

xxx

Ow. I've been kicked in the face sometimes too:lol: Many of the school's cages are positoned in perfect face-height, one day when I was moving a rabbit in she kicked the moment I put her back into the cage, she didn't hit my face, but the sawdust in her cage flew right into my mouth:shock: (May I also mentioned that cage was not clean:roll: )

Loki actually used my face as a platform to get onto the sofa last night! I couldn't believe it, I was lying down next to him and suddenly he decided to use my face as a convenient spring board to get on to the sofa. It really hurt and to add insult to injury he gave me a nip on the hand and stormed off stamping when I tried to take him off the sofa again!

It seems we all get abused by our darling rabbits!

The thought of a rabbit sitting on my neck is frightening enough - you are so brave! :shock: One of my shed bunnies sniffed my trousers this morning, and so terrified am I that I rushed into the house to get my wellies on, in spite of the tropical heat :oops:

Hope you are OK soon :)

The thought of a rabbit sitting on my neck is frightening enough - you are so brave! :shock: One of my shed bunnies sniffed my trousers this morning, and so terrified am I that I rushed into the house to get my wellies on, in spite of the tropical heat :oops:

Hope you are OK soon :)

:lol: They all jump about on me and I have never been hurt before ;) I usually lay on my back with Beau and he will kind of sit on my chest with his back legs pretty much on my neck :lol:

Sofia kicked me in the face once when I had her turned over cliping her nails.

Think it just must have been the shock of when it clipped but she freaked and kicked me right in the chin :shock:

That girl needs an asbo :lol:

My bun Parsley kicked me in the face. I was carrying him back to the shed and he suddenly freaked out and he managed to kick me in the face, i had big claw marks on my face for days :lol:

Sofia kicked me in the face once when I had her turned over cliping her nails.

Think it just must have been the shock of when it clipped but she freaked and kicked me right in the chin :shock:

That girl needs an asbo :lol:

Happened to me too. :lol:

Faline was sitting on my back once and something must have scared her cos she thumped. That hurt lots.

Back