• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at the Dutch piccies I found......CARYS...Lookee here!

Fionabun

Mama Doe
Aww, am so excited, have been digging through loads of old photographs and I found some pics of three of my wee Dutchie buns (Jess, Clover and Marcy) when they were so teeny.

Some of you might remember that Nell and Sumi had an accidental litter in the days where I really knew nothing about bunnies and how brilliant they are. In fairness, my vet at the time stuffed up with the basic sexing too :roll: They had Jess, Clover and Marcy and here they are. I found them on 26th January 2004 just a matter of hours old. I went on to keep them all.

Here they were just starting to develop their features and markings and when Nell was letting me sneak into the nest regularly for a peak. :love: :love: :love: :love: It amazed me that one day I would look in and there would suddenly be big ears!

img153.jpg

And another one!

img152.jpg

And another!

img151.jpg

And here they are when they were just little bundles of fluff. I can't work out their age here but this was around the time that they were just starting to munch little bits on their own. I used to bring them in for handling at night time for 1/2 hour or so to give Nell a break as they were always pestering her. Very playful little buns!

And you know what...... I think I can tell them apart in two of these pics!!

L-R: Jess, Marcy and Clover

img156.jpg

L-R: Clover, Jess and Marcy
img155.jpg

L-R: No idea! You can't blame me on this one, though I think its Jess, Marcy and Clover
img154.jpg

I love these wee bunnies. :love:

Rest in peace my beautiful Jess who died in October last year, aged 2 years and 10 months. We all miss you.

Fiona x

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I am actually speechless. Trust me - this is VERY rare!:lol:

They have made me go all gooey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd I cannot believe these little cuties how very sad that Jess is no longer with you after seeing her as a lil baby on these pics :cry:

Awww and you kept all the babies thats so responsible I would too though if ever it happened to me omg baby dutch bunnies I adooooooooore these pics they are the best ever :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back