• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shock Horror - Poo on the ceiling

norah

Warren Scout
Hello :wave: havent been on for ages; we moved into the new house about 5 weeks ago so been busy busy. However i feel obliged to bring the following mystery to your attention :shock:

Rabbit poo on the ceiling, right in the middle, i'm not joking - see below :shock: Well obviously this is just the trace, the poo has fallen off. I havent got a clue how it got there; all i know, both bunnies were running about in and out of the living room, possibly had a fight as there was a bit of fur on the floor - and then we just came back to this! There is absolutely nothing underneath, no chairs or sofas, so one of them must have 'shot' from the floor level. It might not beat the Giant Poo thread, but we're still quite shocked and left with the mystery poo on the ceiling:evil:

IMG_5960.jpg

LMAO!!! it is when the bunny kicks out its back foot if it is cross or it has got something stuck to its foot.my bunny does this all the time.:lol:

LMAO!!! it is when the bunny kicks out its back foot if it is cross or it has got something stuck to its foot.my bunny does this all the time.:lol:
thats probably the only reasonable explanation and will have to do as none of them confessed :shock: i'm glad i wasn't in the way though :D

I posted on here recently about bunny poo on my ceiling. The actual poo was still attached when I came downstairs one morning! :lol:

Back