• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sugarplum double op: edit out of surgery : D

touie

Wise Old Thumper
wish her luck, my little girls off to the vets first thing in the morning for a spay and tooth extraction. I'm starting to get really stressed about it now!!! :(

Last edited:
Sending MASSES of good luck vibes for tomorrow!!!!!:D

I'm sure she'll be fine.......but I can SOOOOOOOOO sympathise with what you are feeling......when my buns are at the vets, my stomach gets so messed up that I can't even eat!!!!!:oops: :oops:

::hugs:

they told me to phone after 1 but she was still under anaesthetic when i phoned, hate waiting :(

I just had a call from the vets, it wasn't my vet that did the op :shock: :shock: :shock: I hate it when they do that I wouldn't have put her in if I'd known :(

As it happens the spay went well, she's out of surgery in recovery! He ran out of time removing the teeth though so he's only done the top ones :? she has to go back in about a month to have the bottom ones taken out!!! :?

And apparently the pair of them weren't that impressed about being there and were stamping all morning :lol:

You are so going to be in for it when you get home!!!! :lol: Glad she got through it ok - that blows about having to have another op ... give my feisty girl lots of treats and kisses.

thanks everyone :D she's home now very lethargic and unhappy :( seems to be coping quite happily with a lively Splodge leaping all over the cage and eating her food think I'll let him out when they've settled in!!!

Back