• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bouncy housebuns

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
Dunno if I can get this to work. Here's my bouncy buns Hazel and Tamlin. (Sorry lounge not very tidy and sorry if you can hear my OH for some strange reason pretending to be a racing car while surfing the net!! :shock: Men!) :lol:

Thats great!! The brown one is a nutter!! I love how it jumps about for ages... and then asks to be groomed them flops out with one ear up and one ear down :love:. Your bunnies are gorgeous :D

haha! the race car sounds are hilarious I nearly died laughing :lol: ! men are strange :p your bunnies are so cute, the tan one is so full of energy!

Hahaha I'll let me OH know he's famous, he'll be mighty embarrassed!! hehehe
They are the best of friends they completely adore each other. Its funny cos when we first tried to bond them she'd not long been speyed and she hated him! We gave it another few weeks and tried again and it was love within hours! She's much more shy and timid and he's completely fearless so its a good match!

Back