• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great toy idea

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I ordered some paper bags from pampered piggies and I just put pellets in the bottom and oat hay on top and gave it to Buu :D She went nuts trying to get into it and digging in it :lol: She has been playing with it for over an hour now and has emptied the bag and dragged it round the run a few times before sitting on it :roll: :lol:

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC02263.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02292.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

I usually give them the hay experts sample bags but they can fit into these ones better and it looks like she is having more fun with it :lol:

:lol: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheep toy:lol: :lol: :lol:

Same as kids they love the boxes best:lol: :lol:

last weekend my boyfriend bought a bottle of wine and it came in a paper bag, we gave it to dash (the paper bag that is...not the wine ;)) and she spent hours playing with it! I guess rabbits are just easily entertained :)

Harvey used to have a two litre plastic Coke bottle filled with pebbles that he LOVED to throw and roll around. Then my cranky neighbour at the back said 'the noise of it drove him crazy', so I took it away from him.:cry: :cry:

Harvey used to have a two litre plastic Coke bottle filled with pebbles that he LOVED to throw and roll around. Then my cranky neighbour at the back said 'the noise of it drove him crazy', so I took it away from him.:cry: :cry:

Awwww what a mean neighbour, :evil:

That's what I thought......and so did Harvey!!!!!:evil: :evil:

Never mind......Harvey now has a big ball with a bell inside, and it makes more noise than the bottle did!!!;) :lol: :lol:

That's what I thought......and so did Harvey!!!!!:evil: :evil:

Never mind......Harvey now has a big ball with a bell inside, and it makes more noise than the bottle did!!!;) :lol: :lol:

I have one of those too it's great especially as I sleep at the front of the house and the rabbits are at the back (so are my annoying neighbours) He he he revenge is sweet :D

Oh, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :lol: :lol:

This same aforementioned neighbour also told me a few years ago that the sound of my bunnies drinking out of their bottles drives him crazy, too!:roll: So he must REALLY be teetering on the edge now!!!:lol: :lol:

Oh, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :lol: :lol:

This same aforementioned neighbour also told me a few years ago that the sound of my bunnies drinking out of their bottles drives him crazy, too!:roll: So he must REALLY be teetering on the edge now!!!:lol: :lol:

I have had a complaint about the buns water bottles going click click click :roll: Trip and Scarletts hutch is directly below my bedroom window and I only hear it if I stick my head out the window :lol:

Back