• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good use for a teeny tiny hutch

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I just found this stupidly small hutch in a petshop it is 2'x1'x1' :shock: it was advertised as tempory accomodation or a shelter! I think out of my rabbits only Twinkle would stand a chance of getting in it :shock: it has a divider for the sleeping area too :? Still I thought of one of my residents who might really like it :D
here's Caramel who is just over 3kg demonstrating the size :shock:
july07079.jpg

and here's miss Munchkin checking out her new rain shelter, should do her for a few years :D
july07073.jpg

munchkincrop2.jpg

munchkincrop.jpg

july07077.jpg

think I'm going to have to do something about the step though! :shock:
july07078.jpg

they are expensive to start off with with the cost of the set up and animal but very cheap after that provided they stay healthy of course! Mine eats weeds and i haven't had to change the substrate yet!!!

Thats the same size as the hutch my neighbour has for a rex and her babies :shock: :cry: With no run attached and the babies are getting big :evil:

Caramel is stunning :D

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That last pic really made me laugh, poor little thing:lol: :lol:
Tracy

Oh bless, tortoises dont cope well with steps do they!:lol:

A totally useless rabbit hutch but great outdoor tortoise accomodation... my brother has quite few of them (tortoises that is not teeny hutches). How much was it, if you dont mind me asking?:D

Thats a coffin not a hutch!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

That little tortie is seriously cute though bless !!!! :lol:

GREAT use for the micro-hutch.......I LOVE Tortoises! My husband used to have a big tortoise called An-An !!!:D :D

Oh bless, tortoises dont cope well with steps do they!:lol:

A totally useless rabbit hutch but great outdoor tortoise accomodation... my brother has quite few of them (tortoises that is not teeny hutches). How much was it, if you dont mind me asking?:D

the tortoise or the hutch :lol: the hutch was £19 :D

I feel bad for laughing at the last picture but still...:lol:
That cage may well be a bit bigger than my hamster cage:shock: Too bad the hamster won't fit in there because of the space between the bars.

Awww nice to see someone else with a tortoise :D My OH has one and we were wondering how she and my bunny would get on living together.... not together together obviously, despite being a mini lop I think Bobbin would be a bit on the large size compared with Zetti, she's only a 3 year old Horsefield and similar in size to your Munchkin :D Do yours ever share an area though?

Back