• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mouths, Close-Ups and a Willowball *2 more pics added*

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Here are some of the best photographs from today:

Its so hard being a bunny....

STA72138.jpg

I'm awake, honest!

STA72145.jpg

Opals mouth!!

STA72150.jpg

The benjamin looking beautiful

STA72162.jpg

and again...

STA72171.jpg

Bunny mouth!

STA72174.jpg

Bunny teeth! Scary...

STA72168.jpg

Oscar - "Can you keep a secret Polo?"

STA72181.jpg

Not quite sure whats going on here...

STA72183.jpg

Never apart...

STA72191.jpg

Dreaming of leafy greens

STA72192.jpg

Polo is tired now...

STA72203.jpg

Oscar and the willowball

STA72194.jpg

and again...

STA72195.jpg

and a video of Oscar and the willowball...

Last edited:
Fantastic pics Joanne :thumb:

Love the scary teeth and the vid of Oscar and the willowball :lol: Can never get Rosie to do that, she's too lazy :roll:

Very cute new siggy pic too :)

The 'bunny mouth' pic of Benjamin is my FAVOURITE!:D

I must say, he has BEAUTIFUL teeth!:D :lol:

They are all EXCEPTIONAL pics!

I love the vid of Oscar with the willow ball! :D My Timmy just pushes his around with his nose....Harvey picks his up and throws it.......I wish they would play with them like Oscar does!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww Joanne what fab pictures :love:

I have just realised is Polo one of the babies from Jill? :shock: Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy has she grown!!!!!!!! Where was Opal from?

I adore all your bunnies they are all such cuties :love:

Opal is Polos sister... also from Jill. Yes they are quite big now! :D

OMG I thought so awwwwww I remember those babies they really pulled my heart strings awwwwwwwww ok I will calm down now :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are twin sisters with twin boys as boyfriends :love:

I was scared to bond anyone with Oscar as he can be quite agressive... and Polo was supposed to be bonded with the benjamin, but oscar kept going up to Opal's cage when she was indoors and was wanting to see her... so i tried them together outside, and they fell in love instantly... it was so lovely as i thought oscar wouldnt get on with anyone. He has really settled down now and loves cuddles, and he now drinks properley (he never used to drink much) and eats tonnes of hay. He must have been lonely.

So then benjamin needed a girlfriend, so along came Opal... and they also fell in love quite quickly. I have matching sets of buns :lol:.

Back