• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloasters cubes...**** new pics added****

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Heres what I did with the cubes I won ! :D

cage1-1.jpg

cage-1.jpg

cage2.jpg

Last edited:
Thankyou! :D

Well not at the mo they arn't hehe. :lol: They are sulking as they don't know why their home has suddenly changed. They are not thinking "up" at the mo either but they have only been in there literally a few hours so I think I am just being impatient hehe!!!! :lol:

lol well my hutch is two stories and they werent thinking up atall either more like "lets sit on this ramp"...................then suddenly "hay its a ramp whats up there" lol

so they probably will when theres a whole lot of room up there ;)

sophie x x x

:shock: :shock: Wow!! You definately have a creative streak!! The best I managed with the ones I used was to make some shelves for the shed!! :rolleyes:

Looks great!! :D

Cubes seem very flimsy when you first start putting them together but they soon gain strength when you have all sides on. I reckon you could easily go as high as you want but I am only short so it wouldn't be practical for me ! :lol: I made the door 3 panels so theres easy access to the rabbits whichever level they are on too. ;)

Frags is very bold and inquistive and it didn't take her long.... Hehe!!!!:lol: Loving her new shelf!!! .....

Found her like this when I got in from work and I told my little 5 year old nephew to come have a look and he said "so? Shes been up and down all day!" RESULT! :D

100_6621-1.jpg

100_6622.jpg

100_6623.jpg

100_6624.jpg

However, Monty is not impressed and is keeping his feet firmly on the ground still hehe :lol: Big wuss!!! :roll:

100_6628.jpg

Back