• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New couple...

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
I'm adopting this lovely boy - Do you think my Annie will like him???:D

Frazer1.jpg

Firsthopintotheflat031.jpg

Ooooh, he's a lovely chap. What's his story? Are you planning to split Annie from your other two and keep two couples? And is Luna's mummy still on your list, as well? :D ;)

This is a bit of his story..... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=96996

A 16 year old "breeder" had him in an awful state. Abscess under his chin, caked in boo and dirt in tiny hutch. He has a deformed eyelid which needs daily care so has been harder to rehome for Honeybunnies even though he has a softie personality.

I'm not going to seperate my bunnies, I'm going to have a go at bonding all 4 of them together but my idea is that Fraser will be Annie's boyf as Darcy and Beatrix are more couply together. :D

Ooooh Luna's mum is definately still on my wish list but that as they say....is not up to me...tis up to fate...whatever shall be shall be... xx;)

Awww, poor little boy. :( I thought he looked like one of Jill's bunnies. :D I hope he will get along with the rest of your bunnies and get pampered by you and Annie.

Thanks for saving him Tupperwarequeen - you're bunny angel!!:D

Bavbun - i totally intend to spoil him like the other three!! :oops: :lol: We'll be having a little birthday party for Darcy (his official one) next week so will wait till Frasier comes so it can be a welcome to you new home party as well!!

Awwww, he's had a tough life so far. But well done Chloe for giving him back a happy life, and putting him on a successful diet, it seems. :D

I got Scipio and Gaius from this girl (saw them on the free-ads) I collected them just before you guys got in touch with her (it was pre-RU for me :roll:)
And now I have Trixie (who was also from there) too! It'll be so nice to see the last of this bunch in a loving home! :D

yep to add Sally helped to save all the buns in the first place

and Chloe has done such a good and caring job looking after Fraser through all his little hiccups!:D

I got Scipio and Gaius from this girl (saw them on the free-ads) I collected them just before you guys got in touch with her (it was pre-RU for me :roll:)
And now I have Trixie (who was also from there) too! It'll be so nice to see the last of this bunch in a loving home! :D

Awww thank you Cottonmater - you are another Bunny Angel!!:love:

I told my dad that i'm "expecting another baby" soon..;) :lol: :lol: He must obviously share his grandpaws celtic/Irish roots as he is of the auburn/ginger fur...!!;) :lol: :lol:

He is gorgeous!! You are brave to attemp another bonding so soon! Think I have been put off for life :lol: :lol:

Will this mean you camping out in your kitchen again!

He is gorgeous!! You are brave to attemp another bonding so soon! Think I have been put off for life :lol: :lol:

Will this mean you camping out in your kitchen again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: No I think the kitchen is too small for four rabbit bonding - and I like having my kitchen back!!:lol: I've decided to do the bonding in my bedroom - which is currently full of boxes and furniture so is rabbit-free neutral at the mo. I'll have a busy week ahead shifting things but it will be worth it.

After Janice showed me I feel a more confident about bonding - its horrible at the time but its so lovely afterwards once they're bonded. :D

Back