• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm watching you

Fionabun

Mama Doe
I am about to start reading "The Sense of Being Stared At" by Rupert Sheldrake. I have read it before but it was too hard, so I'm going to try again.

It talks about how people and animals know they are being watched. I want to know how Clover knows I am watching her when I am about 30ft away up the garden trying to be discrete. She always stops what she is doing.

Are others bunnies the same. Archie doesn't care, the more people watching him the better as he is a peformer. But the others don't like it

It can't be the smell of me :lol: :lol: as she is fine if I am there but busy, she is fine if I am still but looking away, but the minute I put one beady eye on her, whether I'm moving or still, she stops what she is doing.

As soon as Barney knows anybody - including the cats - are so much as glancing his way, he starts showing off. He tends to run to and fro really fast, throwing random binkies in as he does so...

Back