• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please.

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Pringle was at the vet yesterday to get casrated and his teeth burring. Well they couldnt castrate him as it took a while to do his teeth. I really wanted him to be castrated as am getting another bun to bond with him.

Since he was under GA yesterday how long am i best to wait before booking him in for castrate? i dont want him to be at a high risk:? :cry:.

Got vet next Tuesday as She wants to check his mouth and make sure its ok so i could always book an appointment then or ask her when she feels it would be ok? i always like you guys advice and reassuring as well though:D

Thank you in advance :wave: xx

im sure he will be fine having 2 ansthetics within 2 weeks of each other, as long as he eats normally in between and shows no poorly signs!!!

Im not an expert but id say that was the case- if he is fit and healthy as the first time he went under then i cant see a problem

im sure he will be fine having 2 ansthetics within 2 weeks of each other, as long as he eats normally in between and shows no poorly signs!!!

Im not an expert but id say that was the case- if he is fit and healthy as the first time he went under then i cant see a problem

Thank you :thumb:

How well did he recover from the anaesthtic and how old is he?

I would be gutted if my vets did that too me, most of an op. cost is in the anaesthetic and you would have saved a bundle if they did it both under the same one :roll:

Back