• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea Napped Guinea Pig

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Meet my Guinea napped Guinea Pig Winnie

Thanks Laura & Nick, I love her and I am thinking of getting her a papoose so she can come everywhere with me as she loves me cuddling her.xxxxxxx

Winnie says HI :wave: to you and said she will see you in September or before if you call
DSCF0361Winnie1.jpg

She is and I can not believe the bond we have.:D :D she as been through alot losing Mable but as really done well and loves playing, I will try and get a pic of her playing in the garage (she loves it)

She is and I can not believe the bond we have.:D :D she as been through alot losing Mable but as really done well and loves playing, I will try and get a pic of her playing in the garage (she loves it)

Awwwww thats so sweet bet she loves having you as her Mummy :D

she does love me being her mummy but she is very lucky as she had two very caring people who put her needs and happiness first and that to me is two very special people.
Once again
THANK YOU
Laura & Nick
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless her, I bet she is having a whale of a time there with you Kay!!! :lol:

Bless her!! :D :D I bet she would love a papoose... :lol: :lol:

Back