• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pets?

markey78

Warren Scout
After seeing people on here with lots of bunnys on here, i asked Clair if i could.........

She said of course i could!!:D :D :D As long as i honestly thought i would have time to look after them properly....:(

Bloody women and there correct logic!!!!!!!

I have to say my 6 rabbits are a dream to look after compared with 20 piggies - once you get into a routine it's fine work wise, but expensive on hay as they eat tons of it :)

I have 2 buns, 20 pigs, 2 horses, 2 cats and am responsible for a dog (my folks!) and all i do is sleep, eat, go to work to pay for them all and look after them, but life would be pointless without them :D

I am having a bit of a tough time as i have lost my job as of friday and finding a new one is hard. I ummed and arrhed over not having the horses as they are the most expensive, also rehoming some pigs but i just can't do it, they are my responsibility and i will do whatever it takes to keep them in the lives they are accustemed too!! (SPOILT!!!)

So i guess just remember, make sure you have the time and the finances and if that's all ok, do it!! xx

Hi:wave:
I have two indoor bunnies and love them to bits!
When i move i would like more, but was wondering if you still have a close bond with them if you have loads?! My two always want attention and i love it so would miss it if they didn't want fuss from me anymore!:cry:

Hi:wave:
I have two indoor bunnies and love them to bits!
When i move i would like more, but was wondering if you still have a close bond with them if you have loads?! My two always want attention and i love it so would miss it if they didn't want fuss from me anymore!:cry:

I have 4 and im still as close to my first bunny as I was when it was just her ;)

I can honestly say that even though I have lots of pets I have a special bond with each and every one of them, some that are more outgoing i guess seem to get more attention but i just think that's how they want it, the quiet ones would rather you just left them alone, suits them just fine. And i think it makes them all more confident as they have a bit of competition :D

As long as you are ready to devote your whole life to being a slave to your rabbit yep you will cope fine ;) :lol:

I'm already a slave to my 5 pets! (2 rabbits, 3 hamsters!) so no change there!
In the mornings if i don't go and feed them straight away bugys stamps at me! I mean how dare I have a drink or breakfast before they get theirs!!:)

Back