• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some-One Has Turbo-Charged The Boblets!!-Piccies Added (No Video!!)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock:

They have been out in their run for over an hour now and during that time they have not stopped racing around like complete nutters!! :lol: :lol:

Where on earth do Baby Buns get all their energy :? :shock:

Janex

Last edited:
Jane can your camera take videos as i would love to see that? :lol:

I have only just realised that it can take a mini-vid. Only had the thing for 2 years :roll:
I'll try and catch an action shot but I suspect all you'll see is white blurs!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.........I want to see Boblet binkies!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

white-rabbit-31.gif
white-rabbit-31.gif
white-rabbit-31.gif
white-rabbit-31.gif
white-rabbit-31.gif

Well they all flaked out eventually :lol: Little Bill decided it was less work to sit atop a box and observe the mad antics of his siblings. Little Bill is, however, proud to announce that he has now mastered the art of binkying without falling over!! :thumb:

Janex

Well they all flaked out eventually :lol: Little Bill decided it was less work to sit atop a box and observe the mad antics of his siblings. Little Bill is, however, proud to announce that he has now mastered the art of binkying without falling over!! :thumb:

Janex

Awwwwww:love:

awww bless the ickly babies - specially ickle bill... I love watching them run round - but I love the baby animal tired flops .. specially in baby bunnies even if they only last a few mins :roll: :lol:

Back