• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going Bananas!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Thanks to the very kind Neil and Maria all the buns got some banana last night and today..they all tucked in except Ruffles and Suki the lionheads who were actually scared of it:shock: and the gummy nethies who just didn't like the smell of it..

all the other bunnies say a big thank you and I will post some pics tomorrow:D

just googled it, apparently Kim and Aggie say you should use a banana skin to dust the leaves on your houseplants :shock:

so you'll have nice clean plants and a front room stinking of banana - great :roll:

Awww how cute!! I tried to give my three a bit of banana the other day but they just looked at it like "as if" :shock: :lol: :lol:

banana skins are great for cleaning shoes, used to do it as a kid, my buns are not to keen on nanas, pigs do though

If you put 'nana skins in your knickers it prevents getting saddle sore when riding a bike :thumb:

HONEST !!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

eeewwwww yuk wouldnt that get squishy, you do realise jane your going to be responsable for us all looking at people riding odd now wondering do they have nana knickers:lol:

Erm which way up do you put the skin in your knickers?

I just realalised it sounds like i want to try it! Which i don't :shock:

glad you asked that and not me, who else has visions of people trying this, and it aint all pleasant:lol:

Back