• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoopy and Penny have left home ....

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Snoopy and Penny have left home tonight to come to stay with me tonight.
CIMG2372.jpg

Whilst here they are meeting Lunar one of Lady Jane's lovely daughters.

So far so good, although Snoopy is staking his claim over Penny :oops: They dislike the slippery floor though and are concentrating more on not slipping rather thanworrying about who this little new lady is.

CIMG2373.jpg

CIMG2371.jpg

Sorry the pictures are off poor quality, I dont want to use the flash and frighten them.

Pete a male dutch has moved home from my place to Gisela tonight and I have now have Snoopy and Penny. A fair swap? I cannot remember saying when they were to return though ;)

Awwww what a gorgeous threesome!! Luna is so cute!! She is already nearly as big as them!!:D

Bavbun have you named Luna after the character in Harry Potter?? :D

Congratulations Bavbun I know how much you've loved this little bunny all along..she's going to a great home and mammy xxxxxxxxx:D

All is quiet in the kitchen, Penny is happy to groom Luna. Luna is more interested in finding food underneath the vet bed. Snoopy is happy to watch what is going on and every now and again stake in his claim on Penny ;)

It is looking good :D

All is quiet this morning. they are sitting in opposite corners, Little Luna runs as soon as Penny approaches but then soon flops down on the ground looking to be groomed. About to move them out to start mowing my lawn.

While I am scrubbing the hutch and baking a cheesecake. :D Glad all is going well so far.

Romy, I think the Harry Potter books may have influenced my choice of name a bit. :oops: :lol: I was thinking about grey or white things, and there are already too many bunnies named Daisy, Sugar or Snowball etc.. So my next thought was the moon.

We have had a few episodes of chasing, mainly Penny chasing Luna and Snopy chasing Penny. Although generally all is calm and they will need time to settle and get used to each other. Luna is very nervous of Penny which doesnt help, with time she will settle and they will be fine together.

I just hope the hutch and run are de-smelled enough by the time they all come home. Who would have thought that someone could be nervous of sweet little Penny. :lol: Luna will probably be bigger than both of them soon.

Luna is so cute, I dont understand though are you keeping a little Dutch boy too? Is he to be bonded with your 3 too? Or are you just going to foster him?

Luna is so cute, I dont understand though are you keeping a little Dutch boy too? Is he to be bonded with your 3 too? Or are you just going to foster him?

Pete is only a foster bunny, looking for a new home. I'll make sure to take lots of photos of him for you, Carys. :D

Awww it all sounds really positive this morning too. Sounds like they've already decided the pecking order...:D

Luna is a fab name!!:D

Back