• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henry (cat that has been visiting me)

nicole

Mama Doe
This is Henry (well thats what I call him)
DSCF2448.jpg

:love:
He arrived at my door one day skinny as anything, so I have been feeding him. He has some trouble eating dried food so it's wet food for him.

I followed him one day and found out his house backs on to mine.:shock:
I knocked on the door, no answer so I tried next door. The old mad told me that he feeds him too:shock: (so the flaming hell is he so skinny) anyway I have been feeding him every night since Tuesday last week. :D Now he comes in the morning too.

I got some spot on wormer and wormed him hoping it's just a really bad case of worms.

I'll keep trying to catch his owner and ask if he's got a medical problem and thats why he's so skinny.

But I'm beginning to fall in love with Henry now:oops: :oops:

Aww Henry:D :D

he may have a throid problem, that is what my old nannas cat had, and he went very very skinny towards his end, no matter how much she fed him and kept his meds up.

The problem eating dry food could be bad teeth. How about dropping a note through the owners door?

Tam

Had a long chat with the vet nurse today, could be a number of problems. If it is a throid they can have an op to sort it;)

Just keeping my fingers crossed the wormer works, if not well I dont know what to do, he's not my cat, but I dont want him to be so skinny:cry:

The problem eating dry food could be bad teeth. How about dropping a note through the owners door?

Tam

The first day when he had trouble eating it that was what I thought too, so I've got him on pouches, so it's easy for him to eat.

I agree, it sounds like teeth or gum problems to me, trouble is if he doesnt eat hard food he'll have even bigger teeth problem. Hope he gets sorted soon.

Back