• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trix & Skitt's new home!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Trixie and Skitts have now moved in to their new home :D
Audrey has been staying in there for the past week for her holidays:
audrey.jpg

Trixie and Skittle - all moved in:
shed1.jpg

sorry about the soil - we are waiting for grass to grow:roll:

Trixie - 'this is mine!'
shed2.jpg

a very interested girl
shed4.jpg

a ver greedy boy!
shed3.jpg

Hope they settle in well and get on together
Setup looks fantastic - might have to visit to get a better look!

Maria

you are always welcome Maria :lol: You can always bring one of your beautiful giants too - I'm sure I could squeeze one in there ;) :lol:

I'll take some nicer pics soon - the light was horrible tonight :roll:

Looks fantastic! :D

Do you do pet sitting? If so what are your rates? I would love to be able to go away, but it's not really possible at the moment.

Looks fantastic! :D

Do you do pet sitting? If so what are your rates? I would love to be able to go away, but it's not really possible at the moment.

Hiya:wave:
yes, I do - I've recently looked after 19 rabbits for a client... I visited for 1 1/2 hrs every day (split into a morning and evening visit), involved cleaning, feeding, watering, medicating and of course lots of stroking!!!:lol:
The rate is £8 per 45mins, if you wanted a house sitter (where someone would stay in your house and look after your pets, that is £27)
www.nottinghampetsitters.co.uk
www.em-housesitters.co.uk :D
I don't usually do boarding - I just happened to have a spare hutch at the time (in between fosterbuns)

The rate is £8 per 45mins, if you wanted a house sitter (where someone would stay in your house and look after your pets, that is £27)
www.nottinghampetsitters.co.uk
www.em-housesitters.co.uk :D
I don't usually do boarding - I just happened to have a spare hutch at the time (in between fosterbuns)

Your rates look pretty good :D

I might be able to go away next year after all :D

At the moment I have 13 rabbits, but hopefully that should go down soon (when babies are old enough to go).

Aw they look like they are having great fun!!

Thanks so much for having Audrey stay in there for a week, it really is fab.
I really appreciated it and it was great to know she was in such hands!

I must warn you that I shall be bunny napping Nitro and Silas very soon :D :love:

I must warn you that I shall be bunny napping Nitro and Silas very soon :D :love:

Audrey was no trouble at all :D
how about I take some pics of Nitro and Silas soon instead? ;) :lol:

Sorry Mandy, Maria is first in the queue for Nitro...:D !

Neil

Back