• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ungrateful sods!!!

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Just cleaning out buns and thought id make it homely for them by wedging their CHUBE (tm) in between the upstairs living quarters of the hutch and the bed part so it was like going into a warren.

Anyway..... I heard a big crash- and lil nethie theo (using all his might) dislodged it and threw it down the ramp.

I rushed out to find cleo- downstairs- tossing it about in anger............

they obviously didnt want it there :roll:

Hahaha! Silly bunnies. My buns also like to rearrange their furniture, and before i have chance to collect their empty nugget bowl, the benjamin has chucked it down the ramp (its made of pot, so i have no idea how it hasnt smashed yet)... :lol:

theo and cleo (for some stupid reason) also (occasionaly) like to move their corner litter tray and continue wee-ing and poo-ing in the corner without the tray there......

But they use it 80% of the time- think they might light to let their hair down- do something 'wild' occasionaly

mine toss their ceramic rabbit bowls around in their teeth if they're not happy. Or try to hump them! (They are neutered!!).

Ha ha Buster likes to keep his jingle ball in his water bowl. He also like to rearrange his furniture.:roll:

Salt and Pepper never like the tube where I've put it. They can be quite feisty beasties when they want to be!!

Back