• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So annoyed

lynseybrown

Warren Scout
:wave:
Just had a thuderstorm and the scratch and newton hutch hugger (that i bought from pets at home 2 weeks ago) thats meant to be waterproof has let the rain in like i hadnt even got it :evil:
Needless to say jingles is running round my room at them mo until i can get a new cover take that one back and dry his hutch out :censored:

We had a similar problem with ours, got our money back and went to Wilkinsons and bought a large 15ft tarpaulin and some spider clips to secure it- works just as well and came to less than a tenner for the lot :)

I used to have one of the hutch huggers when mine lived in hutches and was never happy with it. It was ok for showers but nothing more.:cry:

Hi,

I was looking to buy one of those covers last year, but it was working out very expensive, so on the advice of someone on this forum, I bought a clear plastic tarpaulin, which was a lot less expensive and does a great job, and the bunnies can see out.

I have a shed set up now, but I use this over the run, and throughout all this rain they have been completely dry underneath.

The company that I got it from dont seem to do them anymore, but if you type pvc tarpaulins into google it comes up with them. There is a company called allpas.co.uk for a 6' x 10' its £20, but no doubt if you shop around you might get one cheaper.

Carole

p.s. just had a quick look some on ebay as well

Last edited:
The pouund shop sell blue and green tarpaulines which are of a reasonable size and very waterproof

Back