• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG - this is just %*&$

email sent she has 2 for sale oh and 2 rabbits kept in them oh my lets hope i can get both ones a lot bigger and will do for in the rabbits run

yep and as she has 2 for sale im trying for both one could come in usefull as a hutch in the run thing the other will be smashed and bined

What a dump!:shock:

Have they bought the bunnies new hutches?? Or are they getting rid of them too??

SMASH IT!!

they want more bunnys so have brought a bigger hutch may be a shoe box this time some one point me in the direction of some leaflets please i think they need them

I have. I've seen them even smaller:shock:
In certain norwegian pet stores there are hutches one story, and that one was so low I doubt even a dwarf rabbit can stand upright on two legs:shock:
The norwegian hutches are just so hopelessly small:cry: To get a decent-sized outdoor cage its far better of building it from scratch.

I've emailed the second seller telling then the hutch isn't big enough for a mouse and anyone caught keeping their animals in such a condition will be going against the new animal rights bill and that it would make a great bonfire. Problem is, it's got a bid on it.

I've emailed the second seller telling then the hutch isn't big enough for a mouse and anyone caught keeping their animals in such a condition will be going against the new animal rights bill and that it would make a great bonfire. Problem is, it's got a bid on it.

If you click on the highest bidder, on the left is a bit where you can click on it to contact that person.

They just look so depressing :shock: :cry: . That is a hell of a lot smaller than Busters indoor cage and he only sleeps in his.:D They aren't in very good condition are they.

Back