• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We Had Visitors and.....

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
They left with a bun :D ...but who were they and which bun has gone to a new home......?

Next instalment tomorrow..with pics no doubt!:lol: :lol:

I was obviously getting ahead of myself:lol: . Logged on and expected to see piccies already!:lol: :lol: Did they leave any narna's?:lol:

The narnas are a dead giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know! I know! I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Awww bunnies being adopted is so exciting!!! Could she be a rather large voluptuous bunny rabbit??? :lol: :lol:

:cry: I feel so left out now.

But I see that Neil is online now. Just when I thought I could win my quiz just once....

I thought the narnas (bananas) would be a bit of a clue):lol: :lol: Just seen the other thread now too. Looks like we've got to wait till tomorrow!:shock:

Ok, I read the banana thread now. :oops: :lol: But as far as I understood, the plan was to drop off bananas with Jill. And then you ended up taking a bunny home? I thought you only wanted to take the giant? :lol:

Ok, I read the banana thread now. :oops: :lol: But as far as I understood, the plan was to drop off bananas with Jill. And then you ended up taking a bunny home? I thought you only wanted to take the giant? :lol:

Well if they are kind enough to drive all that way to bring a box of bananas, the least I can do is let them adopt a bun in return!:lol:

Well if they are kind enough to drive all that way to bring a box of bananas, the least I can do is let them adopt a bun in return!:lol:

You put something in Neil's drink, too, didn't you? He did worse than me in the quiz last night. :lol:

So where are the photos of THE bunny?? I am curious now. :D I'll probably get my new foster bunny later, and Janice will take my two home with her for a date. :D

Back