• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extra Love for Us?!

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
Anthony and I were gone for about a day whilst I was visiting my dad as a surprise for his birthday. We were gone a little over 24 hours and Crue missed his morning with us. We left him free roam over the time we were gone and left an abundance of hay and 2 water bottles, but he missed his morning interaction with us whilst we eat brekkers and get ready. (He loves socializing in the morning.. he does SO MAN binkies!)

Anywho, we walked in the door yesterday afternoon/early evening and he was just like.. WTF did you guys come from!? He did tons of binkies and followed us around as we started unpacking our few things and started making some popcorn.

Then, while we sat down for a movie on the couch, he jumped up right onto our laps and demanded a good grooming! We gave him rubs for WELL over half an hour and he even popped back up again for a couple extra after he had had his fill.

Bless him.. :D Its times like these a relationship with a house rabbit is SO rewarding! (As if all the other wonderful days aren't! I just love having him around!!)

Aw thanks for sharing, that is a lovely little story. Your bun sounds so sweet and affectionate. I can't wait till mine is a fully fledged house bun!

Awwwww bless Cruebun!!!:D He is sweetheart and just shows how bonded he is to you!! They are our babies! xx

Back