• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Help - teeth

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Now thee buns are eating well but lilly will not let me check her teeth. Marsha resisted at first bt shes ok now. any tips?

x

it would really help if you get someone to hold your bunny, facing you, on a table top. That way, you can gently hold the head to look at her teeth and she cant wriggle backwards. Are you using an oroscope or just with your eyes?
Im from market weighton by the way, not far from hull! where abouts you from?! :wave:

what buns you have?

thanks for the advice, I managed to do it. think they need a nail trim... we'll be taking them thurs anyway x

Last edited:
i live on ******* and work at ***** vets!! i was up at kingswood asda last week buying infacol for my poorly bun. she's much better now though, but we nearly lost her :cry: I have two dwarf lops - henry and buffy.
What about you? what bunnies do you have?

Last edited:
I have the ones in my sig, two mini lops called Lilly and Marsha. They're just over 12 weeks old. they were 8 weeks when we got em.
ah. Its a small world.

aww would love to meet your rabbits. glad to here they;re good. have you got any pictures of them? Are you a vet then?

xx

Last edited:
Oooh I wouldn't give information like that out on a public forum :shock: We had a nutter in here just this morning stalking someone - I think you girls should edit your personal details out of these posts really, as you never know who'll read them :)

thanks elve. everyone seems so nice on here that i kinda didnt think. realise how daft it was now! lets hope no weirdo's read it!

hey just read this.

its ok, its a massive estate and thats just the name. My ip also changes and cannot be tracked due to the service i use so im covered

but thanks elve x

Back