• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets4Pets

Pipstrel

Mama Doe
Hi, does anyone take their rabbits to Vets4Pets on Abbeydale Rd in Sheffield? Am looking for a Vet to take my rabbits to when I get them, Piper will need spaying in a month or two. Went in today and the vet I spoke to seemed pretty knowledgeable and they have a nurse who's very into rabbits and will be doing special rabbit sessions. She also said I could take Minstrel in too when Piper goes in so we don't have to separate them.

Any experience of them would be good, or any other vets in sheffield. Seemed a bit expensive £58 for spaying, £16 for injections is this about right?

Thanks

Helen

I take my rabbits to Hallam too, and paid the same as Nicola for my doe to be spayed :D

If you can get to Hunters Bar, Anita there is supposed to be extremely good with rabbits. I'm not sure what prices are like though (Sooz22 on here will know)

Hi

Huntersbar is even more expensive Im afraid, its £63 ish for a spey and around £30 each jab :shock:

I tend to use Anita or Rob when one of the rabbits is sick but for routine procedures such as speys/castrations etc. we do sometimes use other vets.

That said Rob is an A* surgeon.....never seen such small neat incisions in my life!

Back