• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Piggie Additions

JellyBelly

Mama Doe
So i adopted two sows from the RSPCA...
They are sisters born 17th March this year.
They were born at the centre but have not been handled much so they are so skittish.

14072007269.jpg

They are renamed Venus and Serena. Formerly Adena and Adara.
Venus has the tri colour face......

My original two sows are in the background....

I know! They actually got stuck in that tube! They are so skittish they will cram themselves them into the tiniest spaces! x

Awww i love guineas!!! :love: :love: :love:
I got two little sisters in march, got one for my mum for mothers day and had to get myself one :lol:

Penny (the orange one) and Ruby (My mum's guinea)

mnnnpics027.jpg

And this is Dandelion, she is four this year and she loves her new guinea sisters!
day314.jpg

:wave: Hello to your new guinea pigs

is piggy bonding easier than bunnies

It depends on the guineapig really. It can be a lot easier but with sows the disagreements can be more subtle, like bullying - not letting them out of their hidey or lying over the entrance to the food etc. Boars tend to be more likely to fight but I've just bonded a baby with an adult boar with no problems whatsoever

Love your new piggies JellyBelly :)

Yea i have noticed a little bit of subtle bitchiness! But there are plenty of seperate hidey holes and food bowls.
They really are adorable! x

Back