• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hattie and young again (lots of pics)

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I can't help myself, i have to keep sharing the beautiful little buns. Sorry there are so many pictures.

Bunny pile :lol:
mondaybunch9days.jpg

Aren't they adorable!
DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

Roo up close
themonbun.jpg

Another Roo
roodays9.jpg

Bugs
1AAAAAAAAABugscut9daysmon.jpg

And Mummy Hattie
prettyhatt.jpg

aww i do love little roo :love: :love: :love: when he/shes old enough im gunna come bunny nap him :love: :love: :love: :love: little roos deffinatly stole my heart im in loveeeeeeeee :love:

No she didn't, the pet shop sold her as a male, and she turned out to be female... and pregnant. Hope you can keep them all. :D

My mum did and they demanded the babies to be taken to them so they can sell them. They were really rude :evil:
:D Roo is a little heart breaker, everybody loves Roo :lol:
they are 10 days tomorrow, their eyes should open :D

They are soooooooooooooooooo cute. baby buns are the best. although I get to see my new puppy in less than 2 weeks so feel i may well be all puppyfied at that point!!! But lovely, healthy babies, well done you! :D

oh my seeing them pictures really makes me miss having baby bunnies around...
I love it when they are that age, their eyes should be opening at any time now....it is so funny when they do start to open, sometimes they very often only open one at a time.....

if you get any that have there eyes stuck together.....i recommend a small cotton bud with luke warm water on it, works a treat!

they demanded the babies to be taken to them so they can sell them

Priceless! I do hope your mother pointed out that since they cant tell the difference between a male and a pregnant female, they are not responsible people who should have charge of pets... :roll:

The babies are adorable :D

Back