• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calel update

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Every single day for the last 8 days, he has come running over for a nose rub as soon as I walked in.

For the last 2 days, I haven't been wearing my anti-biting outfit:shock: :D

This morning, he groomed my hand:shock: :D

If he starts singing 'I Feel Pretty'.............................RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

That's EXCELLENT news, though.....and you are a lot braver than I would be!!!!!:shock: :D

I would STILL keep major arteries covered, though!:p

Angie ....that is georgie ...calel is in the other room:shock: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He was doing backflips again last night, so not convinced he's changed much:lol:

& Smirnoff (my first ever bun - I got him in 2004) has finally got used to being in the garden! He did his first-ever binky last night:shock: He usually hides in the pet carrier or shelters:roll:

Bonded 13 still going strong. Only one morning of fur-pulling. Typically by the smallest tiniest bun ever (kendra) chasing the Frenchie X (Barley):?

Im so pleased Calel is changing from Psycho Bunny :lol: :lol: Aww its a shame you wont be able to use your armoured suit again tho Angie :lol: Sending nose rubs to all buns :D

Im so pleased Calel is changing from Psycho Bunny :lol: :lol: Aww its a shame you wont be able to use your armoured suit again tho Angie :lol: Sending nose rubs to all buns :D

I know - when some of my other fosters go, I was toying with the idea of another foster Asbo bun:oops: :lol:

Back