• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

saffy and pru

we went to see them yesterday, and Gail had a go at grooming them. she is totally smitten with the pair of them :)

we have now cancelled our camping trip for the end of the month, and as soon as haslam homes do our snagging list check on the 26th we hope to be able to bring them back home

they are not going in the garage anymore :oops: having seen how utterly friendly and tiny they really are, neither of us have the heart to do it to them.

so it looks like we are sharing a bedroom with them. thankfully our bedroom is really large and we dont intend on using a pen apart from while we are asleep. once they get the hang of the stairs they will be able to use the "communalbun" lobby area.

i think i see yet another house move coming on - we need bigger premises :lol:

seriously though, i never thought i would see gail as smitten with a bunny as she was with lola, but this pair really seem to have tugged at her heart strings. i know 7 bunnies will be hard work but we are confident we can offer all of them a lot of love

fence going up next week too, and our runs are ordered so we can have a bit of civilisation and less stress on an evening instead of courgette-munching chaos :lol:

They have been playing with their new tunnel today ....pressie from gail and sarah....they love it . :D

no photos yet im afraid though been busy with my little human darlings today :?

Back