• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome Poster

Which should be the new RR poster?

• Poster 1

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Poster 2

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Poster 3

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Poster 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poster 5

• Poster 6

• Poster 7

• Poster 8

• Poster 9

• Poster 10

• Poster 11

• Poster 12

• Poster 13

• Poster 14

• Poster 15

• Poster 16

• Poster 17

• Poster 18

• Poster 19

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Poster 20

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Poster 21

• Poster 22

• Poster 23

• Poster 24

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Poster 25

• Poster 26

• Poster 27

• Poster 28

• Poster 29

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Poster 30

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Poster 31

• Poster 32

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Poster 33

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Poster 34

• Poster 35

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Firstly, I want to apologise because I should have sorted this ages ago. No excuses, I suck :?

Secondly, I've sat down a few times to sort this but I really can't pick my favourite. So, I've created a poll and you can pick instead. The posters to choose from are here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v61/tamdesign/posters/?start=all

I'm looking for one that would catch your eye when you go past, has a clear message about what Rabbit Rehome is about (encouraging people to adopt a rabbit) and explains what they should do if they're interested (visit RR/a local rescue). It also needs to look good printed off on a home printer.

So take a look and cast your vote. I'll leave the poll up for 5 days to let everyone vote.

Last edited:
They're all very good Tamsin. Have you considered making, say, five available for people to print off and display in different areas.

I like Poster 19 the best I think, cos it shows a pair of rabbits and I think lots of people don't realise you can keep them in pairs, and it highlights the high number of rabbits in rescue.

I also like Poster 16 as it grabs attention of people who are thinking of buying a rabbit and I also like Poster 29 as again it's an attention grabber.

I'd be more than happy to display all three posters around our local towns :)

Yes, I think that's a good idea. I'll put the top few on RR and then people can pick. There might be one you think would work better in a pet shop and one in the vet or something.

It's RR's 5th birthday in September so it would be nice if we could go crazy and get posters and publicity everywhere :)

There are toooo many to chose from. I love the pics of the bunnies from no 3, quite like no 19 as well, but settled for no 24.

It really is very hard to pick just one isnt it! ive got 4 that i really like:? :D They are all very good though.. well done to all who designed one :D

\I think 3 and 30 are very good.
I'd be happy to print more than one design though and stick em everywhere!

i like 19 best...i viewed them all on one page first of all, tehn looke dmore clsoely at teh ones where the colour grabbed my attention.

having a pair of buns i think is good, as most peopel think of rabbit like cats or dogs,a nd will just take in teh one.

they are all really good, Cant you pick say the top four so there are different kinds going out to different places? also if people see a couple of different posters around it might make them stop and think more!:)

oooh 2 many to choose from:lol:

oh i like 12 and 13 as it grabs your attention and also makes a point NOT to buy a pet shop bunnie :D

also like 19....arggggggg :roll:

These are great, well done :)

19 is my favourite - it's eye-catching, cute, the website address really stands out, and it gets the 'bunnies in pairs' message over clearly. :D

oh, So many to choose from. I think the ones with more writing on them would work better in say a vets where people are waiting so stop to read things, I thought (24, 16, 30, 09 etc). But the short and sweet ones are better for else where.

I voted for 19, but it was close with 34, 03 and 01.

What a decision!! I like them all but I voted for 19. I agree with what other people say that it depends on where the poster it put as to which one is best. :D

Tamsin, I can see why you had trouble choosing!! There's so many good ones!!

I ended up going for number3, 20 was an exceptionally close 2nd

Well done everyone who entered:D :thumb:

Nicola

Back