• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum to be....new arrival!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Sara's Rescue will be taking in a heavily pregnant french lop doe today.
From what I know, she's grey and white and described as very friendly.
I loooooooove :love: french lops.....particulary blue/white (if she's a butterfly, I'll just melt! :love: ).

I'm soooooo definitely going to be popping along today to greet her! :D

Please send this young mum-to-be lots of vibes too. Awful how she's being uprooted at this stage, when she should be relaxing and preparing for her new family :(

Veronica
xxx

oh wow make sure u get some photos of the new mum and her litter :D
you arent gonna be taking Alfie along are you ;) :lol:

:love: :love: :love: OMG OMG OMG!!!! :love: :love: :love:

She is a blue butterfly!!!! An absolutely GORGEOUS one at that!!!
She's really friendly! Very into everything around her, and comes up to you for nose rubs!
She loves being stroked, but gives a lil'grunt when you rub her tummy.....definitely a protective mummy here! :love:

It's amazing watching her tummy when she's laid on her side. It's constantly jumping and moving....I don't know how she can get any rest with that going on!! :lol:

She's abviously been loved and cared for...she's friendly and in very good health/condition.
Apparantly she's come from and ex-breeder who was selling up, and she'd got accidently in with a buck. The breeder contacted a vets for rescues who could help, as she didn't want her to end up in the wrong hands....and the vets put her in contact with Sara.

She's gorgeous! I'm uploading pics as I type! :D :D :D

Back