• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

as promised, a choca mocha explosion!

ELVIS

Warren Scout
brought bella & the chocha mochas in this morning to get some piccies for you. they are mostly outside so a little nervy in the house but id like them in full time now my new dog has settled. im very tempted by those pink dog crates.....:roll: anyhow im going off on a tangent- heres the pics,

having breakfast with some help from lucy whippet
buns034.jpg

bella says 'mmmmmm celery yum'
buns035.jpg

why do they have to pile underneath the electrical appliances every time??:shock:
buns037.jpg

i think this ones funny, 'whaaat?'
buns040.jpg

look at the mane on that:D :lol:
buns043.jpg

you see sighthounds and bunnies CAN get on....
scuze the state of the room- lucy did some housework for me while i went to school...:roll:
buns047.jpg

the great escape...?
buns049.jpg

they have to consult chocha first...
buns052.jpg

beautiful bella:love:
buns057.jpg

chocha goes to visit aunty dahlia....(i wouldnt if i were her!!);)
buns064.jpg

oooh hullo dahlia:wave:
buns060.jpg

meanwhile bella goes to chuck the imposter into our mini-pond...
buns062.jpg

see mum hes going in!! grrrrr:lol:
buns063.jpg

and a quick one of violet & bert but i'll get my daughter to take some of them for you.
buns066.jpg

and pumkins do like to grow in rabbit poop look! they are in last years compost bin
buns067.jpg

aaawwww they are adorable!!! what fab hairdos they have! :D :D How cute that your dog isnt bothered by them at all and just wants to eat their cabbage :lol: :lol:

:D lucy is our new dog she is pretty reliable now but needs a firm 'no' now and again. our other dog paddy is VERY good with the buns, especailly patch, look......
1stones1270.jpg

1stones1179.jpg

Back