• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoiled house bunnies!

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I've got a dishwasher coming today (hooray!), so have restricted the bunnies to upstairs only. You'd think I'd put them in a 3 foot hutch the way they are carrying on! They are stomping their feet and trying to get past the barricade.

hahahaha - and dont you feel bad as well!!!! :roll: :lol: - its called emotional black mail of which we always sucumb and which they are very good at.! - you wait, when you let them back down - if they dont do something to make you know they arent happy - I think protecting your new appliance should be high on the list for a while :lol: :lol:

Phew - delivery man has just been and gone! :) Luckily he didn't notice all the barricades and mad bunnies chomping at the bit to come back down, so didn't have to explain.

Aw, hope the bunnies aren't too cross with you :lol:

Dishwashers are the best invention ever! I'd rather give up our TVs than our dishwasher :shock:

Back