• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 9 bunnies are here! FAO Ellepotter

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Mummy bun, Daddy bun and 7 babies arrived today.

Mum and babies are in a 3 foot hutch :( I don't want to move the nest too soon, so they'll have to stay in there for a few more days :( There are 2 dark grey babies, 2 black, 1 agouti, 1 fawn coloured, and one harliquin.

Mum is a creamy coloured lop called Honey. She's only 5 or 6 months old and this is already her second litter (with another possibly on the way). She feels very boney and her fur is dry and rather poor. Such a shame for a bun who is only really a baby herself. :(

Dad is called Flapjack, he's a 3 year old agouti up-eared bun with only 3 legs. He was very stinky and covered in poo because he can't clean himself properly (he can't balance very well). He had a bum bath, but will need more work tomorrow when he's settled in a bit.

oh poor bunnies... glad they are now in safe hands. I do hope mum copes ok and isnt pregnant again :( Hopefully Dad will be ok once you sort him out.. are you going to rehome them ?

oh poor bunnies... glad they are now in safe hands. I do hope mum copes ok and isnt pregnant again :( Hopefully Dad will be ok once you sort him out.. are you going to rehome them ?

Ellepotter is kindly taking the babies when they old enough. :D

I don't really want mum and dad, but I promised their former owner that I'd keep them. She wanted them to stay together but since neither are neutered they're going to be apart for a good while.

TBH Flapjack (dad) really needs an indoor home because of his disablity, and Honey (mum) would be better oudoors where she can have space to run and play.

Mum and Dad are both lovely friendly buns. Dad is very easy to handle (I haven't handled mum yet). He's quite small, probably only about 2kg max.

I'll try to get photos, but I'm not very good with digital cameras :oops:

Back