• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buunies new set up

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
As the bunnies have moved outside i had to buy everything for them.
The hutch
DSC02204.jpg

The out house
DSC02205.jpg

The run
DSC02206.jpg

And the garden

DSC02207.jpg

That's a great hutch :D (glad to see it's not just my little monsters who kick all of their bedding out too! :lol: )

Where did you get the outhouse? It's very cute :D

The out house came free with the run i got it off ebay you can buy it sepratly for about £15 i think.
I did have a look at kennalgate but they were too small

Lovely hutch BUT....:oops: get some bolts put on it quick incase a fox gets into your garden, or the latches slip like they do on my hutches!....and :oops: (I hate to say this - I sound so picky :oops: I'm just trying to be helpful :oops: ) how can you put rugs on it with a pointy roof? Does it have night shutters instead? If not, you might want to fix some cup hooks around the top of the upstairs doors, thread little loops of elastic through the holes on a sawn off, clear PVC shower curtain, and loop it over the hooks in bad weather and at night, to shelter the upstairs level of the hutch - ventilation will come through the stairwell. I would also stand something in front of it at night, to deter cats and foxes (I use a nursery fireguard from Argos)

We have got some bolts on it now, We dont use any rugs on it at all, If you on about the bit of carpet in the background, we had just had new carpets fitted the day before so that was waiting to go on the skip. I bought a proper venterlated cover for it and have turned it so it faces the house so it cant rain into it.

Back