• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can i have pics..............

DSC00218Medium.jpg

heres our 2 sheds :)

i would love to bond all 5 back together and then join the 2 sheds via a tunnel so they can all use both sheds and both runs.

one day eh.;)

good luck with your shed building!!!!!:D

that would be brill :D have you thought about making a loft section with ladders for them?? They could have an upstairs also - further to the back of the shed so you could still get in

we have got shelves in there now with their food, hay etc on them. Saves keep carrying it all back and forth!!!.

This is my shed... it has vinyl tile floor and the shelves have carpet tiles (pinned down).
I might do something more interesting with it... dunno!:D
audrey.jpg

It also has a fenced area at the front for a run and the door can be kept open on a catch...

the top shelf goes down well (i've made it easier to get up/down now)... and it's nice cos they always have an area where they can flop and watch the outside world go by - even if the door is shut :D

I think we will have to get some flooring for our sheds. Not sure why i didnt think of it before:?. Do you think there is any chance of them chewing it?

Lovely and clean in yr shed by the way, you just cleaned that?;)

I think we will have to get some flooring for our sheds. Not sure why i didnt think of it before:?. Do you think there is any chance of them chewing it?

Lovely and clean in yr shed by the way, you just cleaned that?;)

Had only just built it ;) That is the lovely Audrey trying it out... she is spending her hols. here while Mandy is away...
The shed came with a chipboard floor, so i needed either vinly tiles or lino to go on top... no chewing as yet (and remember - this is Audrey!!!) to either the tiles or the carpet (which surprised me a bit!).

Had only just built it ;) That is the lovely Audrey trying it out... she is spending her hols. here while Mandy is away...
The shed came with a chipboard floor, so i needed either vinly tiles or lino to go on top... no chewing as yet (and remember - this is Audrey!!!) to either the tiles or the carpet (which surprised me a bit!).

I am concerned that Pippa might eat the flooring. She has managed to make a hole in the side of the shed big enough for them to fit through:shock:

Still must be easier for keeping clean that the shed floor.

I bought an off cut of lino for my shed :D £8 bargain and then battoned it down round the side. Find it much easier to clean. :D

have you looked at the links in the sticky at the top too, there's some good ones on there :D

wow!!! that looks fantastic!! :) what a great setup!

can I please ask those with sheds what ventilation have you got as read that sheds can get quite hot!? was going to get great big shed with mesh door but looking at traceys smaller shed with the run that looks quite nice.

what do you have at the windows?

thanks!
suzanne

(who is currently spending every moment thinking about 'bunny sheds'!!! :lol:

wow!!! that looks fantastic!! :) what a great setup!

can I please ask those with sheds what ventilation have you got as read that sheds can get quite hot!? was going to get great big shed with mesh door but looking at traceys smaller shed with the run that looks quite nice.

what do you have at the windows?

thanks!
suzanne

(who is currently spending every moment thinking about 'bunny sheds'!!! :lol:

Thank you, we build it ourselves, its 8 x 8 ft, for ventilation there is the little side, window, the stable door,which has the top open most of the time, when I am at home the large door is also open, and they have free run of the garden /shed and hutch, wheatever they like.

I have just installed a three speed oscillating fan in there, at the window is a wire mesh frame which is fixed inside the shed with bolts so anything trying to get in CANT, also it has a net up the window to stop the flies getting in, I aslo have an electric fly zapper in there too.

Just took this so you can see
IMG_0556.jpg

Last edited:
Back