• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more vibes needed for willow

kim 106

Mama Doe
shes still very ill but holding her own for now

so get well soon vibes for willow so theo can have some sleep

Last edited:
Poor Willow has been such a sick Bunny :cry:
Snowy and her Vet are fighting as hard as they can to save her. I so hope we have a happy outcome to this

Sending lots of vibes for Willow and Mr + Mrs Snowy who are caring for her

Janex

well lets hope so Jane all we can do is keep on trying between the 5 of us snoweys vet

you for your grate advice

Mr and Mrs snowey for taking care of her and me for just worrying

lets hope she can pull threw for all of us

OMG!, I feel like we are on a roller coaster, Willow is a very poorly bunny, she has had chronic diorrhea since last Wednesday and has been in and out of hospital every day since then, then last night she took a turn for the worse so we kept her going through the night and rushed her to the vet this morning and she now has bloat!!:shock: :shock:, the diorrhea is, at last, firming up, but now we have another problem, she is now weeing blood, small clots of blood, so we are back to the vet in the morning, and of course, I am dreading what this could be.

Willow is an amazing bunny and deserves so much more, she really has a lovely nature and is very gentle, I have been injecting her non stop, force feeding her and picking her up and putting her down and she never complains.

Please keep the vibes coming for her, she is beautiful...........

Tons and tons of good 'Get Well' vibes coming through to poor Willow from me and my buns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come one Willow! Sending lots loving pain free healing vibes to little Willow!!! And restful sleeping one to you Snowy! xxx

Things are not looking good this morning, quite a bit more blood and Willow seems to be agitated.

We are off to the vet in an hour...................I fear the worst.:cry: :cry:

oh no it seams to be one thing after the other with willow lwt me know what the vet said today

but things arnt looking good for her today poor baby

Things are not looking good this morning, quite a bit more blood and Willow seems to be agitated.

We are off to the vet in an hour...................I fear the worst.:cry: :cry:

Oh NO.....I asm SO sorry to hear this.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Fingers crossed for Willow.......sending loads of extra strong vibes to her this morning. XXXXX

Back