• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More GREAT News (shed help needed)

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Ian says I can have another pair of bunnies!!!!!!

But............................ I need a shed in the garden to house my babies in. Anone know of a good one , ideally 6ft high - 6ft width......... Any one able to point me in the right direction. Need a good quality one that buns can have roam in................

Any one can build me one?????? My budget is around £200

Yeyyyyy

Awww your soooo lucky!! I cant wait to move and have my buns in sheds :lol: I always go to garden centers and have a look, they usually have all different sizes so might be worth taking a look at local places first :D

i want a big shed prolly 6/7/8 ft wide were the bunnies have free roam inside- then i plan to use my fellel fold run (off thisle hall) to attatch on the shed with a cat flap style entrance.

i want a big shed prolly 6/7/8 ft wide were the bunnies have free roam inside- then i plan to use my fellel fold run (off thisle hall) to attatch on the shed with a cat flap style entrance.

I dont know if you will find a shed that big for the price, they are normally around £400 for an 8 by 8 ish

I had a 7x5 shiplap for £175.00 in March from a supplier in Bromsgrove - I'll find the name and no' if I can and if you want it.

It is really good quality and nice and solid....it's the one on the left as you look at the picture.
PM me if you want details tho' as I'll forget to look at the thread again!
runs.jpg

Will you plan to bond them into a group of 4? How exciting you really have got the bunny bug havent you :lol:

Back