• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gwen - Beautiful French Lop Girl

anon101

Banned
Meet Gwen our latest foster. A beautiful blue French Lop doe. :love:

P1010011.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Louise

UH - OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock:

Here we go AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Oh, so do I!!!!!! My two have EXTRAORDINARY characters and personalities......they're GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love:

Awwwwww Is she the free adds girly? Why is it she is 'no good for breeding' as stated in the ad?

what a beautiful girly!

i'd love a french lop, especially after giving a lift to kayjs at weekend....even the other half fell for hers. still think itw ill be a whiel before im allowed to add more buns to my menagerie :-(

she is beautiful, I have adopted her, Gwen has been renamed as Shadow as she never leaves my side. She has a Heart murmour too!!! but is in great shape, she is going to be a house bunny, we have had her since lunch time on Friday , she has had no accidents and has even slept on our bed with us, she does nibble toes and has chased our cat but they are all good friends now!! she has her food bowl in the kitchen and will carry her carrot or brocolli from room to room!!! we absolutly love her.
We also have Ashley who loves being around us and is settling in well, he is taking an interest in Jasmine our abandoned bunny , as she is spayed they can be together! when he has had his injections and been neuted.

she is absolutly a Princess in the making , lol she has taken charge here in a few days , she loves being with us :D
Does anyone here have any stories about rabbits with heart mumours?

she loves cuddles and biting toes lots lol
She now sleeps in a doggy bed with anyone who wants to join her , The cat and her seem to have teamed up to harris the dog!!! but its very funny to watch them together. :D

Back