• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone For a Bobbie Update........?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She is doing just great :D After only three days of having abx put up her nose :shock: there is NO SNOT AND NO SNEEZING :D When she eats there are no snuffly noises :D I know Bobbie may not be 'cured' as such but at the moment she is asymptomatic :D

Picture943-1.jpg

She has also become the most affectionate Bun :love:

Janex

super news jane, well done for all treh hard work you put in :) bobbie is obviously ever greatful!!!!!

Yayyy!!! That fantastic news!!! Bobbie is giving you all the love you have given her and you deserve it!! xxx:love:

That's fab news Jane..she's certainly been through the mill and back..as have you with all the nursing you've done for her.

Awww bless - it's all worthwhile when you see her enjoying the sunshine at last - she probably thinks she died and went to heaven and you're an angel Jane :lol:

Thanks everyone :)
Bobbie is none too impressed by having abx put up her nose. Bless her she is so good to allow me to do it. After all she's suffered at the hands of a human I feel honoured that she is still prepared to trust me.

Janex

Thanks everyone :)
Bobbie is none too impressed by having abx put up her nose. Bless her she is so good to allow me to do it. After all she's suffered at the hands of a human I feel honoured that she is still prepared to trust me.

Janex

She knows how special you are xxx

That is brilliant Jane, so glad Bobbie is improving!. She looks amazing. So wonder she is affectionate...you have just spolt her lately hehe:D , she deserves it though xx

Back