• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does she stay or does she go??? SHE'S STAYING!!!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Well despite Andy and I putting our feet down and adamantly deciding no more rabbits ........ we have made a (conditional) exception and due to Tammy's character and inclination to bite we have decided that if she can get along with our lot she can stay - so back to the bonding board!!

So - here we are ...... my nice clean (ish) bathroom

CIMG8339.jpg

The contenders

CIMG8341.jpg

The "get me through" necessities (it's shloer really but the bubbles up my nose keep me amused!!)

CIMG8342.jpg

In the ring

CIMG8344.jpg

Best seat in the house

CIMG8347.jpg

Please send positive bonding thoughts Birmingham way, so far Tammy has tried to hump everybun, been nipped by Shadow and Flopsy, oh and Jess and somebun has broken a bowl - apart from that - so far so good!! Not really any fur yet!! :shock:

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant. :D :D :lol: Will be watching the updates, keep um coming pleeeeeeeease!!!:lol: :lol:I can pay for an extra bottle of Shloer!

It's like the Bunny version of Big Brother. :lol: The contestants, the 'BB house' and the threat of eviction...

Good luck!

:lol: :lol: Might take you up on that!! :lol: :lol: Will keep updates coming - not a lot else to do really!!!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Well I think we'll know where to find you today!:lol: :lol: Forward planning with life's essentials, excellent organisational quality! Me, I'd have got the buns in, then thought hmmmmmmmm, could do with some food! Then proceeded to starve:lol: :lol: That or be pinned down by stampedeing buns. You've even managed to get the comfy seat with your feet off the ground! Excellent:lol: :lol: Best of luck with it. Which one is Tammy?

Forward planning with life's essentials, excellent organisational quality! Me, I'd have got the buns in, then thought hmmmmmmmm, could do with some food! Then proceeded to starve:lol: :lol: That or be pinned down by stampedeing buns. You've even managed to get the comfy seat with your feet off the ground! Excellent:lol: :lol: Best of luck with it. Which one is Tammy?

:lol: :lol: I've done this before and learnt the hard way!! Am sitting here thinking if I'd been really clever I would have brought a cushion in with me and need hubby to come back home soon as I have run out of tea!! :lol: :lol:

Tammy is the grey and white, dutch x lop emerging from behind the toilet.

I can see Romy looking around her flat now, trying to calculate how many bunnies she could fit in. :D

Oh, ok, I remember seeing pics of Tammy now. Lops with Dutch markings aren't that common, I think.

:wave:
Wow Chloe, i absolutely love those pictures. How brave are you! All you need are some strawberries now!!! How is it all going? I'm just about to go and get Charlie and Maizie into the house for a run around/chill out all afternoon!
Good luck and enjoy yourself!

Claire

:lol: :lol: I've done this before and learnt the hard way!! Am sitting here thinking if I'd been really clever I would have brought a cushion in with me and need hubby to come back home soon as I have run out of tea!! :lol: :lol:

Tammy is the grey and white, dutch x lop emerging from behind the toilet.

Oooh a cushion, yep there's always something.:lol: The tea, now that's serious! :lol: :lol:
Tammy's gorgeous, looks like butter wouldn't melt......... But I have one of those too.:lol: :lol:

How many bunnies?!! :lol:

Hope it all goes well - love the picture of them all the the crates waiting to go in the ring! :D

Oh my god you are brave :shock: I am also sat in the bathroom with a laptop and cup of tea for company, and I am worrying about just 2 bunnies, I would be a jibbering wreck if i had to attempt that :D

Awww your pics are ace! You must have very well behaved buns to have them all living happily together like that, it's so cute!

You must have very well behaved buns to have them all living happily together like that, it's so cute!

Oh yes!! They're little angels!! :angel: :angel: :lol: :lol:

Bunnies are funny they all seem to converge around the toilet for somereason, bit like girls seem to end up in the kitchen chatting at a party!!

And my loo rolls have been savaged!! :lol: :lol:

Toilet merge

CIMG8348.jpg

CIMG8350.jpg

Group shot, Tammy on the right

CIMG8354.jpg

Charlie my dulux bunny :rolleyes:

CIMG8357.jpg

Hahaha hilarious, they look a tad squished down there in the 'kitchen' :lol:

Right, I'm jealous - how long have they been in there? I can only see one poo on the floor... My lot let them go everywhere :roll:

Ooh the group shot with Tammy on the right. Looks like my Peppers has joined the party next to her! Didn't even know he'd gone out for the day:lol: :lol: !

Chloaster! You keep raising the bar :lol: ! If all's successful that'll be 15 bonded and the maximum we could have is 10. So unfair, I'm going to ask Maria for five more :lol: ! She finishes work at the end of the month and she's going to try all 10 then :shock: .

Neil

Back