• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney-bunny is confused...

casu consulto

Mama Doe
I went out to buy a new hutch earlier. It's for my new bunny, who with any luck should be here in the new couple of weeks... When we brought it back, Barney was in the back garden in his rabbit run. Then it started raining, and we had to take him back to his hutch, which is in the back yard - we have a very weird garden :roll: -and now he's baffled. Suddenly there's this empty hutch facing his own. He's sat there, snatching at hay, whilst bobbing his head about as he tries to peer inside the empty hutch...

I s'pose puzzling over the new hutch will keep him occupied for a few hours in this rain.

He's going to be shocked when the 'empty' hutch one day suddenly holds another rabbit. :D He'll probably just about get used to it being empty, and then have a surprise when something is in there...

Back