• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a few of my lot

ELVIS

Warren Scout
you may have seen some of these piccys before, i PROMISE to take some new ones:roll:
my buns are twinkle bluebell & fifi, smudge & suzy, clover, lily, bramble & bb, violet& bertie, patch, dahlia, and chocha ,mocha & bella.

last year we sadly lost Elvis, Bonnie prince charlie and Angel.:(
Dahlia however who has had major problems with a recurrent abcess is having a second kittenhood at the moment :roll: :lol:
dahlia when she was in the house in recovery. her litter tray was for lying in and the floor for peeing on- of course:roll:
1stones875.jpg

1stones874.jpg

my much missed boy, Elvis. he was so special:cry: :love:
1stones915.jpg

twinkle (sooty fawn) when she lived with elvis & angel. she has adapted well to living with bluebell& fifi.
1stones1103-1.jpg

bramble & bb. (bb on the right.)
1stones1109.jpg

gorgeous but rather unfriendly bluebell!!:lol:
1stones1107.jpg

my old gal lily who is a little unsteady but so so loving.
1stones1104.jpg

norty clover....
1stones1102.jpg

and feisty fifi:twisted:
1stones980-1.jpg

i must get you some pics of bella & the chocha mochas as they are really seriously cute.
smudge& suzy are dutchies and belong to my daughter, as do violet& bert.i will put some more up to date pics on this week including some of the girls recouperating.....
honest guvna;)

Back