• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Out in the garden today...

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Here is my brand new bunny, she's a lionhead called Boo! I just got her this morning.
DSC02526.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

And i let some of the piggies, run free and they had a lovely time...
DSC02516.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

DSC02519.jpg

DSC02521.jpg

DSC02535.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

Jeff
DSC02547.jpg

Jeff leggin' it...
DSC02549.jpg

Jeff coming back!
DSC02550.jpg

And not forgetting Oscar...
DSC02534.jpg

And Boo again
DSC02548.jpg

:wave: :D :wave:

Lovely pictures!! I just love the way pigs do follow the leader :lol: Boo and Oscar are going to make a lovely couple

Awww they are all adorable!!:love: :love: :love: :love:

I love your long haired piggy. My Gus is a long haired (bottom left of my siggy) he takes a lot of looking after, grooming, bathing and trimming though!:D

Nicola

Boo is sooo cute!!! How many piggys do you have? They are lovely.

I have 20 pigs!! and now 2 bunnies too, i must admit, the buns are sort of taking over!!! but they are so brill, Boo is 8 weeks old and already 3 times the size of little Oscar, I let them meet briefly, Boo didn;t even notice little Oscar!!! he had naughty ideas thou so quickly took him away, he'll have to wait till he's neutered!! :D

Awww they are all adorable!!:love: :love: :love: :love:

I love your long haired piggy. My Gus is a long haired (bottom left of my siggy) he takes a lot of looking after, grooming, bathing and trimming though!:D

Nicola

Thanks! I have 3 others that a proper long haired, Jeff you see in the pics luckily his hair doesn't grow any longer.

Here's Larry, he's only a baby, but his hair should get very long, he's a peruvian.
DSC02544.jpg

This Is Fuzzy, she is an Alpaca (a curly peruvian!) I've trimmed her hair as she will be having babies at some point.
DSC01477.jpg

And this is William Wuzzy, the amazing jumping guinea pig.. he's also and alpaca and will be daddy to Fuzzy's babies. I did show him a bit and he did quite well but he's so naughty and i wanted him to go with Fuzz, so he also has been trimmed :D
Wuzzy2.jpg

Back